Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snide + remark = snark

Still plugging away at Hemlock, but, yes, I think it's quite possible that this pattern is cursed! That's the only plausible explanation for the difficulty everyone seems to have--or in my case, not so much a difficulty as a random bout of illiteracy. I switched to the 4 rows st st, but as I mentioned previously, it's almost impossible to stretch this thing out and get a good look at how it's progressing, so I can't really comment on the impact of this change on the blanket's aesthetic value. Oh well. Onward!

In other news, I decided to take the plunge and go ahead and start another blog--I mean, what do I have to lose? Even if no one ever reads it, I'll never know. On the other hand, someone could be awestruck by my innate talent for wordcraft and offer me some kind of job that doesn't involve making photocopies. So, with fingers crossed for the latter, I present my new blog, devoid of knitting, but full of snark: http://onlytakesasnark.blogspot.com. I welcome all* feedback of course.

*"all" should be understood to mean "of the complimentary variety."

No comments :