Sunday, December 21, 2008

in which i post actual pictures!

Hey, guess what? I actually knit stuff! Here's the current status of the projects that are on the needles:

Shifting Sands/Winter Sky scarf (pseudo-artsy photo; it's about 3/4 done):


Glovely (1 down, 2nd one on the needles):

Gansey Gloves:


The Gansey Gloves (11th hour gloves) are a Christmas gift for Dad that will hopefully actually be done by Christmas. I think I'm going to leave the fingertips open so he can wear them while working. I'm using a worsted weight yarn, but size 2 needles (as specified in the pattern), so they're working up pretty quickly, but they're not all that comfortable to knit.

I also FINALLY managed to get this baby pinned out:

If it's dry by Christmas Eve, then we're in business.

1 comment :

Mrs. Homesteader said...

wow! Look at you go! Can't wait to see the Hemlock Ring Blanket all finished - it's been in the back of my mind for awhile.