Thursday, September 10, 2009

RSS swap blog question #1

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Well, just how much money are we talking, here? Assuming this means I've won the megamillions or something, I'd start by paying off my remaining school loans and my parents' mortgage, buy myself my dream home, give money to some of my favorite charities, travel the world, and if I've got really big bucks, maybe even quit my job and open a yarn shop. With a cafe! And used books!


(Sign ups for the Christmas swap are off to a slow start, knitters . . . just sayin')

3 comments :

SillyLittleLady said...

My ultimate ambition in life is to open a yarn store slash tea/coffee bar, glad I'm not the only one :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'd open a series of shops - a yarn store, a tea shop, a pub. I've even planned logos, decor, menus, etc.

And I'm already signed up!

Helga Marie Bee said...

make that a yarn shop, with a used bookstore, and a scrapbook studio in the back and you have a partner!!