Friday, June 18, 2010

Random thoughts Friday

Do you have those moments where you're walking down the street, and some random music starts playing from somewhere, and suddenly it's like you have your own soundtrack to life?
(No, just me? Hmmmm.)

No matter how many times I knit socks, they still seem a little bit like magic. (I knew I wasn't a Muggle!)

Blonde kitties are clearly trying to make up for their fur color with personality. And succeeding.

I find myself wondering how many blogs are fake. So many people seem to have nothing better to do with their time than create a fake, complete, and overly-detailed internet persona. Pioneer Woman--is she the real deal?
If she's not, I don't want to know about it.
On the other hand, I'm almost entirely certain that Shit My Dad Says is made up, but don't care so much. (He seems to have suspiciously and simultaneously gotten more vulgar and wittier over time!)

Apparently you're never too old for temper tantrums. And what's worse, you're never too old for temper tantrums to be effective--someone, somewhere, will always give in. Sigh.

Happy weekend, and Happy Father's Day!

No comments :