Saturday, November 17, 2012

On pre-empting

I should be doing the Saturday Sampler today, but instead, I'm going to do a little self-promo--sorry about that!

But, look, I've got too much yarn.

There, I said it.

I love my yarn. I really really do. But it's getting a little out of control. I found myself considering stashing some in the baby's dresser today.

Unacceptable.

Especially since I ordered yarn not once, not twice, but THREE times this week! THREE!

(Although in my defense, most of the yarn I ordered was for swaps or giveaways. Or, at least half, anyway.)

I've got to destash.

So if you're in the market for more yarn for your holiday knitting, or just looking for a bargain, please check out my destash page over on Ravelry.

Untitled

There's Madelintetosh, Malabrigo, Cascade, Knit Picks, Rowan, Louet and more. Most of these yarns are priced a few bucks under retail, and the price includes shipping within the U.S.

And I promise to do the Saturday Sampler this afternoon.

Deal?

1 comment :

Nicky said...

I just sent you a message on Rav! :D