Saturday, February 28, 2009

breathing

Sheesh, what a week at work! I feel like I've barely had time to blink and I'm behind on everything! Fortunately all the work distracted me from thinking about all the yarn I'm not buying. Haven't fallen off the wagon yet!

Sadly, even though our big meeting ended yesterday, work isn't about to slow down. We have another meeting at the end of March to prepare for, and then two reports to write before another big meeting in May. Then there might finally be time to breath. I guess it's better than being bored, though, the days go faster. I just don't like when I have to work late because my commute is so long. My boss is very understanding and usually lets me go around 7 (which I then feel guilty about if everyone else is still there), but I still end up getting home at 8:30 or 9--just enough time to eat, shower and go to bed. I'm thinking about just renting a hotel room in DC for the March meeting.

Needless to say, I did not finish my vest for Vestuary--I will probably finish the back today. I did, however, cast on for the second Tidepool sock, and I've been knitting it on the Metro, so it's making slow but steady progress.

Sorry, no photos today--perhaps tomorrow when the back is done!

No comments :