Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2010

Well, it's official, I've missed Sheep and Wool. My car is STILL at the mechanic's; apparently when they called at 10:30 and said 2-3 hours, they actually meant never. Also, the leaky tire I took the car in for in the first place could be repaired, but my front two tires need to be replaced because the "tread has separated from the wheel." Whatever that means. So I guess it's a good thing I missed MDS&W, since I'm now spending $200+ on this stupid car repair. But still. GRRRRRRR!!!!

3 comments :

Clumsy Knitter said...

:( That's really too bad. I'm sorry you're missing it. You'll just have to make up for it next year! ;-)

Mrs. Homesteader said...

awww...I'm sorry you missed it. That's a big bummer.

Heather said...

Wow... yeah if the threads in the tire separated from the wheel... that is really bad. o.o; They needed to be replaced asap. Tires usually last like 4 years or so till they should be replaced.

However it all depends on how much driving is done.

With the new set of tires, get them rotated about every year at the least to help them last longer.