Sunday, January 30, 2011

Optimism? Or lunacy?

I have just purchased yet another set of Sterilite plastic drawers for yarn storage. This one has 2 large bins, one of which is now filled with various shades of fingering weight yarn (mostly KnitPicks Palette) that I've purchased specifically to do colorwork projects.

I have yet to complete a single colorwork project in my entire life. 

There's just no logical explanation for this. I'm either incredibly optimistic (read: delusional) or just plain old insane.


2 comments :

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Latvian mittens, anyone? I think you should jump in and try some colorwork!

Steph said...

Hey, you should make the Spillyjane Camilla mittens with me this month. She's giving away a pattern to everyone who knits them and emails a pic. Details are on her blog, or lupingirl linked them in the Great Hall. Do it! I'm using Palette too.