Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesdays with Dory

Untitled
Don't waste your money on a cat bed, 'cause here's where I'm gonna sleep

Dear Dory,

My very dear friend has cat allergies, and just can't stand to be around my kitties. I don't want to shut them up in a room when she visits, what should I do??

Lonely in Lewisburg


Dear Lonely,

There's no such thing as cat allergies. Your so-called friend just hates cats and wants us to suffer.

Cut your losses and make new friends. Or adopt more cats.

Have a purrrrrr-fect day!

Dory


As you can see, Dory's not too sympathetic when it comes to human suffering. What do you expect, she's a cat! But she IS in favor of making donations to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, especially when it means you could win a knit-y prize!

1 comment :

equisetaceae said...

...or you can do what I do- meet your friend at the door with a claritin (and a glass of wine to wash it down, of course!).

Just wanted to let you know that I donated to your campaign (25$ from anonymous on April 19, 2012). 5 years ago when I was given a diagnosis of celiac disease and IBS. I feel grateful everyday that my gut troubles are "just" that and not something more.
Here's to hoping that with time and research we can make Crohn's and colitis more manageable!