Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Recap: No Yarn in Sight

My birthday has come and gone, and if you can believe it, I didn't get any yarn.

Well, ok.

I didn't get any yarn from anyone else.

I may have purchased a few skeins of Tanis Fiber Arts' new Cosmic Blue Label for myself.

Possibly.

But what I did get is a freshly painted studio!

Untitled

I hope this calming blue green shade will be inspirational.

And now, with fresh paint in place and old nails, hooks and holes gone, I can finally start decorating my walls.

Ideas?

The studio paint was CP's gift, but JJ didn't forget about me either!

Untitled

I just adore Calvin and Hobbes, and I hope JJ will get a kick out of these when he's older too.

1 comment :

Alex said...

AHH! I'm so glad that you've shown me that these exist!! I keep telling my husband that I want all of Calvin and Hobbes for Christmas but I thought it was just contained in a bunch of smaller, overlapping books, and that was kind of a bummer. YAY YAY YAY!!