Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, technically, my birthday is tomorrow, but CP has to work tomorrow, so we're celebrating today.

I got breakfast in bed, a picnic lunch:

Untitled

and I'm eagerly awaiting sushi and roasted pumpkin ice cream for dinner.

And to top it all off, CP had my studio/office/craft room painted yesterday! Once we move the furniture back in, I'll get a pic to share with you guys. It looks great, a calming shade of pale green/blue. Just perfect.

I've also gotten in some knitting time this weekend, so my Hugo is slowly, slowly progressing:

Untitled

I'm knitting this up in Knit Picks Andes del Campo, which I just love, a soft but sturdy aran weight. I'm sure CP is going to look great in this sweater . . . someday.

I also got some exciting news to start my birthday weekend--one of my designs is going to be published in a magazine! I can't tell you which one, yet, or when, exactly, but a pretty popular one, next year! I can't wait to get started!

I don't want to keep all the birthday fun to myself, so I'm offering a special deal in my Ravelry shop this week--33% off pattern purchases. Just use the code BIRTHDAY, good through October 20th.


1 comment :

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!

I think I'm going to take advantage of this deal to get the Hugs and Smooches pattern!

SarahAnneKnits