Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stitches East!

I completely forgot, it's coming up in 2 weeks! Wheeeeeee! Anyone coming into town for it? Anyone? Seriously, I have no real life knitting friends, I need someone to walk around the market with. I have a guest room--you can stay at my house for free (note: axe murderers need not apply)! I'll be your tour guide in Baltimore for the whole weekend!

Hmmm, sounding a little desperate . . .

Knitting photos this weekend--I've almost finished a sock (I know, I'm calling the Vatican too; I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a miracle.).

2 comments :

Clumsy Knitter said...

I'm way jealous, but I told my sister to contact you instead. (She lives in Silver Spring.) Have fun, and tell us all about it!!!

Alyssa said...

I would totally take you up on your offer but unfortunately I have spent way too much money on knitting things lately I can't chance spending anymore.

Have fun though!