Friday, October 17, 2008

there's no place like home for the holidays . . .

and I guess Halloween counts as a holiday! I'm so, so happy to be back home. I have plenty to talk about, including some knitting-related nonsense, but I'm still recovering. So until I'm more coherent, I'll just leave you with Questions of the Week #s 4 and 5:


What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween? If you are not dressing up, what will your kids be?

Hmm, I really don't know. We like to have a Halloween party, and if we do, I might do an 80s thing. I also really like the idea of dressing up as Amy Winehouse.


Do you like football? Who is your favorite team?

Meh, I don't really like football, but I watch it, and of course, cheer for the Ravens. (Can't tell you how excited I am to be back home watching baseball again! Of course, my team hasn't sniffed the playoffs in over 10 years, but I'm rooting for the Rays!)

No comments :