Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warm Ewe Up Question #3

What is your favorite way to keep warm when it’s snowing outside?

Well, it is currently snowing outside, but as the powers that be deemed conditions still navigable, I had to trek into the office this morning and am not engaging in any of my favorite stay-warm activities.
However, on the rare occasions when I do get to hibernate during a snowstorm, I find nothing's better than a warm blanket, a mug of hot chocolate, and a kitty or two snuggled in my lap. Warm baked goods also help, when I have the ingredients. It's also important to have a good black and white movie on, preferrably starring Bing Crosby (I'm 28, why do you ask?).

1 comment :

Mrs. Homesteader said...

I love Bing.

Adam puts his White Christmas cd in first time it gets cold (even if it's October.) Actually, I just got in the car the other day and Bing was blaring. And we're both under 30 as well. :-)