Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesdays with Dory

Untitled
Packing really tires me out.

Dear Dory,


My cat talks a lot, and I just don't know what she's saying. Can you help me out?


Perplexed in Pasadena


Dear Perplexed,


Excellent question! Here's a quick breakdown of some more common kitteh noises.



Meoow-ow-ow: Pay attention to me! Or not! I can't decide.


Meooooooooooow: I'm bored! Play with me! Oops, nap attack.


Mrehhhhhhh: You're annoying me. Wait, come back!


MEOW: Food! Now! Fooooooooooood, I'm practically starving.

Mew mew mew: I'm so cute, aren't I? Now go away.


MEW MEW: I want to scare you into thinking something's wrong even though I'm perfectly fine.


Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr: I love napping so much.


Hope that helps!


Have a purrrrrrfect day!


Dory.


1 comment :

Nicky said...

Too cute!!!!!

Good luck with the packing and moving!!!