Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On even more Learner's Per-knit and MediaPeruana Designs!

If you're like me, you find it hard to keep up with everything that's going on in the knitting world--blogs, Twitter, Ravelry, designers, yarn companies, pattern releases . . . there's a lot going on.

One thing that helps me keep up is subscribing to newsletters--that way, the information comes directly to my inbox, and I don't have to go out looking for it, or wrack my brain trying to remember what that website was with the . . . thing about the . . . stuff that was . . . yarn? A pattern? What am I looking for again??

Tricksy Knitter, for example, has a great newsletter. KnitBot and BrooklynTweed also have them.


So, in the spirit of moving Learner's Per-knit and MediaPeruana designs forward, I offer you . . . a newsletter!

What will it contain?

Good question.

Stuff.

About knitting.


Ok, more specifically, the newsletter will provide occasional updates on MediaPeruana Designs pattern releases, new tutorials or special features on Learner's Per-knit that you might want to know about, and exclusive giveaways and special offers, like pattern discounts.

It will not contain me blathering on and on about gauge issues or knitting disasters, advice from Dory about random nonsense, or complaints about my mother-in-law.

That's what the blog is for.


So, how can you get this coveted newsletter? Sign up right here. You might also see the shiny new subscription box in the right sidebar. Either one works.

I solemnly swear not to spam you or pester you incessantly--once or twice a month at most. Let's face it, I don't have that much going on here. And of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.

But that would make Nelly sad:

Untitled