Sunday, December 30, 2012

Under the Knitter's Christmas Tree

I have it on good authority that Santa was impressed by my behavior this year (of course!). Just look at the lovely packages he left under the tree for me:

Untitled

I was so excited to find a set of ChiaoGoo interchangeable needles--I know they were hard to come by, so Santa must've worked overtime to find them. He also included some lovely yarn, and a copy of The Principles of Knitting. And a Namaste Bitty Bag to carry it all in!

And mom and dad got some good advice from Santa, and gave me a Jordana Paige Crafter's Tool Butler!

Untitled

Will it help me be more organized in 2013? Let's hope so.

And then we have the exciting-yet scary-present:

Untitled

A new challenge for 2013 (along with learning to use my spinning wheel. And, oh, having a baby.)

I  didn't let all these goodies distract me from WIPing in the New Year, though. I've finished project #2:

Untitled

So in less than a week, I've increased my sock wardrobe by 2 pair. Not too shabby.

1 comment :

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You made out like a bandit - I guess you must have been at the top of the "nice" list. Love the socks. Looks very much like a lozenge pattern that's in my queue.