Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i'm knitting as fast as i can!

So, new Twist Collective is up, with 2 or 3 great new sweaters, and I picked up the new Interweave Knits as well and queued about 5 patterns. It's all making me so ready for fall and snuggly sweaters.

Yet I'm still plugging away at this easy-but-boring and seemingly never-ending baby blanket. Will it ever be done?!? Not to mention my abysmal progress on Delphine, which is dragging on (and on, and on) because I hate knitting with this yarn. I'm ready for sweaters, why can't my knitting catch up??

1 comment :

Mrs. Homesteader said...

I hear ya - there are so many great sweaters out there in the fall publications! I'm still working on the queue of sweaters in my stash....and that will take forever to get through! But I want a pretty new fall sweater!