Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spoiled!

Yesterday I came home to find not one, not two, but THREE yarn-y packages waiting for me! After a rough couple weeks of traveling, moving, trying to replace my cell phone and other dramas, I really needed this pick-me-up. Check out the fantastic package I got from my Secret Pal 14 spoiler:


I don't know where to start, there are so many great things here! I got 4 skeins of Berroco yarn, 2 Peruvia and 2 Memoirs, both in lovely reddish purple colorways. A copy of Mason Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines, which I've been dying to get. This ADORABLE organizer for DPNs--Beatles fabric!! A knitspot pattern that I adore. And some cute little things included as well: hand cream, scented candle, notepad, travel tissues and tape measure.

The awesomeness of this package cannot be overstated. A big, big thank you to my spoiler, I only hope I can live up to her standards when I send my own swap package!

(I also got my HSKS Summer Camp kit, which you can read all about here.)

No comments :