Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Sampler: Organize your Knitting . . . and Life

In keeping with this week's organization topic, a few more creative ideas for organizing your knitting--and the rest of your life too! 


Post-Christmas idea. 



A simple and cheap needle storage option. 



Identify your keys with knit key cozies! 



Use QR codes to keep track of your yarn--especially good for handspun!
(Thanks to the Sava Stitch blog for sharing this idea!) 



Organize your blog posts with this free blog planner!



Organizing scraps. 



I don't have a cabin, but I love this style of entryway organization. 


Source: taildom.com via Kanani on Pinterest

And you should keep your kittehs organized too. ;) 

Any other organizational tips to share?

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of key cozies. What a great way to use up extra bits of sock yarn!

Lauren said...

I just repinned a bunch of these... the closet organizer one has a broken link but I think I recognize some of that stuff from IKEA.

And why did I never think of key cozies??

knittymuggins said...

OMG. LOVE this! Will have to steal as many links as possible....

Thanks for sharing!!