Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Sampler: Snow Day

We were supposed to get a big snowstorm Thursday, which turned into a fat lot of nothing. Sadly. We haven't had a decent snow since . . . February 2011? I spent all Wednesday daydreaming about how I would spend my snow day, and then found myself trapped in the office on Thursday, as usual.

They must still be getting snow somewhere in the world, though, right?!? So here are a few snow day ideas, for when you're done building snowmen, having snowball fights and sledding.


Peruse Alana Dakos' upcoming Botanical Knits collection--and pick out yarn to knit everything with! 



Make some REALLY healthy Salted Caramel Butter Bars--and eat them, of course. 



Plan your vegetable garden, and order seeds to start seedlings indoors.



Crochet a Sheldon and send him to me, because I don't crochet. 


Source: craftsy.com via Kristen on Pinterest

Take an online knitting or crafting class at Craftsy!


Try some Valentine's Day crafts


Source: 9gag.com via Natalie on Pinterest

Look at adorable cat pictures on the Internet

How do you like to spend your snow days?

No comments :